Google

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Wedding of Ker Long An & Eileen Ho


Eng Aik Company is one of the oldest established rubber merchant in my hometown, Bidor. My mother's youngest sister, Cheng Lai Feng i.e my auntie, was married into their family. This how, I am related to them.

My auntie eldest son, my cousin, Ker Long An is the eldest son of the third generation of the Ker family who own Eng Aik Company.

The wedding ceremony was on June 11, 2006. The lucky girl is Eileen Ho.


Exchanging of vow and ring on Wesak Day, May 12, 2006, technically and legally married.















Eileen entering the Ker family shop cum house for the tea ceremony for the introduction to all the Ker family members and relatives.

The grand wedding dinner was held in Restaurant Pun Chun later at 4.00 pm and well attended by family members, relatives and friends.

Wish both of you lead a happy life with siblings continuing the lineage of Ker family!

No comments: