Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Qiang Yi Tang


I was having flu, coughing and blocked nose the last few days during my trip back to my hometown to attend my cousin's wedding ceremony and dinner.

For a change, i seek medication from an approved traditional chinese medicine practisioner. I call him Uncle Goh as he is my mother's secondary schoolmate friend's husband. He boiled some chinese herbs for me and prescribed some chinese medicine in capsule form to heal my illness. Total cost more than a normal doctor will charge but worth it due to no prescription of antibiotic. In 3 days i was completely cured.

At the same time, i was also drinking the famous "Liu Ren" tea by Qiang Yi Tang, to balance my body due to the heatiness. The herbs in Liu Ren tea act synergistically to reduce cold, cough & phlegm and sore throat! Only RM2.00 per cup!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: