Google

Monday, June 19, 2006

SNE Kintop Capsule

My youngest sister is concern on my figure. Yes, based on international standard of measurement, I am obese.

Every beginning of the year I always make my new year resolution to reduce my weight but ....

As all Penangites will tell you that Penang food is the best, my intake of calories thru food exceeded the burn out rate! I've tried exercising but due to my tight work schedule, I always skip the exercising part.

My sister has recommended me to try Kintop Capsule I II III which consist of natural plant extracts : Precious Chinese herbal combination including Radix Polygoni Multiflori, Radix Astragali, Radix Notoginseng, Cortex Eucommiae, Radix et Rhizome Rhei and Spica Prunellae, to reduce weight. The herbal capsule is distributed by SNE Marketing Sdn Bhd. Every morning, I need to take 2 capsules, there is all required to be done! Hmm, simple right.

It utilizes the latest concept of “fat cells” to stimulate the activity of fat cells and recomposes new cell structure. The concept mainly promotes the stimulation of enzyme activity to dissolve fat. It also enhances the transformation rate of fat into energy, regulates the metabolism of fat and prevents the absorption of new fat. A balance of nutrition absorption and metabolism are achieved.

Hopefully I could enjoy a “healthy body” and “slim figure” in three months time! Wish me best of luck!

2 comments:

iml said...

Still exercise would be the healthier option for long term benefits. Not only will you lose weight, you get to work on your cardio.
Best of all it's free.

Diva said...

Hi,

Can you tell me wherev I can get the KINTOP I II III? Anybody can sell them to me please..