Google

Monday, November 03, 2008

My Exercise Equipment

My doctor advised me to slim down. I'm obese, a bit on the fat side, but i'm exercising. Need to change my lifestyle, my food intake (huh?) and do more exercising, beside taking my regular medicine to lower down my blood pressure (Micardis 40mg), to reduce my cholesterol (Lipaco 20mg) and to protect my liver (Livolin). My blood pressure is at 130/80 while my sugar level is at around 6 (after food). Not bad!
To catch up with my few years back, New Year Resolution, to exercise more, i've bought the following sports equipment, a training shoe, Nike Xccelerator TR (RM199) and a 26' mountain bike, Nexus XDS 1.0 with front suspension (RM500). The cheapest option for me instead of joining a sport club or gym with personal trainer.




I believe in my own will power! I will go for an hour walking/bicycling around my area daily at 8.00 pm and will go for a 2 hour round on every Sunday, morning.

Wish me best of luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A great solution is to buy Gym Equipment for home. It keeps the body healthy and also keeps it fit .

sbanboy said...

All the best !!!! I need to slim down too ... been using my treadmill but thinking that I should go out for some fresh air :P