Google

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lukiest Sports Toto Outlet in Perak


It is located in Ipoh! This is the best branding or product differentiation that i ever encountered. As we are all ware, all Sports Toto outlet is the same. This outlet advertised itself as one of the luckiest in Perak with RM1.56 million has been won here. As a gambler or should i put it a 'habitual gamer' will definitely be attracted by this advertisement. It is working, and the outlet is full of people.
Wanna put your bet at this outlet, drop me a mail and i will tell you where is it located in Ipoh and if you win, don't forget to award me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi See Teck, Can you please tell me where I can go to this place to place my bet the next time I am in Ipoh? Regards, Choi In

fookiat said...

its at Ipoh Garden, near the Shell petrol station.