Google

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Serai Sate Kajang @ Medan Ipoh Bestari, Ipoh

Posted by Picasa

I was anxiously waiting for its opening.
It was opened 2 weeks ago and on Sat, 28 June 2008, i took my daughter, Ernni with me to taste the Sate Kajang from this Serai restaurant.
The satay is bigger than the normal satay, ala satay kajang! They have the normal chicken and beef satay and the not so normal, rabbit, liver and etc.
Each satay stick cost RM0.60.

They give a bowl of peanut sauce and additional chillies sauce in a separate bowl.


We had the beef and chicken satay. The chicken satay were good, the meat was juicy while the beef is too cooked i.e not tender.


Be warned that you must have strong teeth to eat the beef satay. I have complained to the cashier/boss but she answered the satay-boys could have over grilled it!


Anyway, i will still patronise this place as i loves satay, even though the satay is not from the famous Kajang Haji Samsuri shop!

4 comments:

J2Kfm said...

hi! I din realised this shop has been operating since June, thought last month.

thanks for pointing it out. I just reviewed the shop over at my blog.

now it's 70 cents. :)

Cho-5 said...

hahahahaa....... kedai yg tersorok kat belakang.. blh sesat....

Cho-5 said...

hahahahaa....... kedai yg tersorok kat belakang.. blh sesat....

� Cik_Fizz � said...
This comment has been removed by the author.