Google

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kluang Station Cafe @ Bandar Ipoh Raya, Ipoh


Posted by Picasa

I just discovered that Kluang Station Cafe has opened a branch in Bandar Ipoh Raya, Ipoh opposite Nationwide Express office. I went to Nationwide to collect a parcel on from Alterni on behalf of my wife. As the despatch boys were not back from its round, i took the opportunity to try the Kluang Station Cafe's coffee and toasted bread. The Cafe has been opened for more than 2 years!

The restaurant occupied 2 shoplots and has a decent crowd on a Friday, late evening.


I ordered the famous coffee and the toasted bun.


Well, the coffee tasted ordinary and the small toasted bun cut into 3 pieces with crispy crust. Total cost only at RM2.40.

I am wondering whether is this the real famous Kluang coffee and toasted bread opened a branch in Ipoh as claimed by the restaurant operator?


No comments: