Google

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Missing Blog in September

There were so many events happened in September, but i was not free to blog. Well as usual the blame is on work. September is always the busy month for me as I need to finalise the audited accounts, preparation of the annual report and the annual general meeting and etc. I'm working in a plc!

I am also blaming on my blogging equipment, i.e the digital camera and notebook. As my family is staying in Ipoh, they have recently indulged in taking digital photos, especially my daughter, Ernni! So i, left the digital camera with her for her usage. The other blogging gadget is the notebook. My Ipoh house computer was burnt out! and i have gave my personal Toshiba notebook to them for their usage. You know, my wife and my son, Ernnes, can't live without playing computer games!

I know when i take up the challenge to write the blog, i should be consistent. I promised myself that i will try to blog every week, but later procrastinated to once a month! Ok, hopefully my determination power is still strong and will still contribute my nonsense blog to all my faithfull readers!

No comments: