Google

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Gout

I can't go to work on Wed, 9 Jan 08 as i have been attacked by GOUT! My left leg's big toe and my sole near to the big toe were swollen, red and hot! It is very painful and i can't walk. Gout occurs due to built-up of uric acid in my blood and my body unable to eliminate the extra uric acid. Maybe i have eaten too many foods contained purine. Went to see my Company's panel doctor near my home and was prescribed famotidine and diclofenac sodium to reduce acidity and inflammatory. I was given a day off by the doctor.

Later, in the evening I went to seek a licensed Chinese traditional medicine practitioner and the treatment he gave me is quite straightforward. He just pricked on the area which were swollen, and use a suction cup to suck out the blood which contained uric acid. After completion, i was so relieved that the pain has gone! But you have to bear the pain when he pricks on the swollen toe.

1 comment:

iml said...

Better cut down on your protein and eat more veggie and fruits.