Google

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lost & Found

My most important gadgets in my working life i.e from Top clockwise, my pda 'Palm TX', my bluetooth handphone 'Sony Ericsson K700i' and my Mont Blanc ballpen. These gadgets are like my lifeline. I can't go to work without them!

Recently, I had misplaced my Mont Blanc pen and had been searching for it for 2 weeks. I felt so sad and was thinking of buying a new pen. However, the cost of the pen deter me to sign my credit card. The current price is RM1,200.00! Eventually, with much initiative and will power, I back trace and managed to get the pen back 3 weeks later. I called my ex-boss to ask his driver to check his Jaguar backseat, there was where my pen was found!

Last week, when I sent my car for washing I accidently drop my handphone without realising it. Half an hour later, after discovering that my handphone was not with me, I went around the town to look for it. When I went back to the car wash place, I was told by the operator that somebody had picked it up and left his handphone no for me to call. I called and managed to get back my handphone but at a price, RM50.00!

For my pda, I have been more carefull as I have misplaced an earlier one, HP3715 which cost RM1,800.00. Due to my carelessness or as my wife put it "big head prawn" (in cantonese), every now and then I will check my pda, to ensure that it is in my sight!

How I wish some genius will design some gadget which can locate your lost gadgets! Posted by Picasa

No comments: